Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:15:12 +0100 (CET)

Meanwhile, I've only removed redundant spaces and remove "-nosman" after
AXIOMsys. That is ignored in this place anyway.

I ran the script and it works as before.

Please let's further develop via github. I don't like so much sending
files around.

https://github.com/hemmecke/vim-panaxiom

ok, I subscribed to github, even if I don't think there is a lot to develop: on my side it works just fine and I don't have more to say on it.

It would also be nice, if you can incorporate the code from Johannes
Grabmeier (http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/AxiomInVim).

I don't think it is a good idea:
- keywords are defined as a different set (I tried to keep it minimal): this reuires some care in merging syntax definitions. - using the two differente files, axiom highlights result just in a different color scheme: every vim user will change the color scheme to its own taste. - there are a lot of other syntax that are not relative to axiom (C++, maybe?) It doesn't seem to me a good idea to mix up syntax for different languages in the same file. Moreover, they are far too complex for me.

Fabio