Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:07:29 +0100 (CET)

Please check if it works also for you.

I'll do that later.

But it seems that I'm not completely satisfied.

I had to separate axiom commands and axiom operations because the
output, in these cases, has a different layout. Moreover, with the
while+for cycle there was some little trouble, so I changed it to "pure
sed" (and one per line: a little bit more verbose but more clear)

OK, that's probably fine, I'll check later.

Ralf, could you please just check if the script works for you as expected?

Since I didn't make any other correction to the syntax files, I am thinking to submit this version at vim.org as "final" (whatever this could mean...!)

Thanks

Fabio