axiom-math

RE: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)

From: Herb Martin
Subject: RE: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:09:29 -0600

> Hello Tim,
>
> 2006/1/25, root <address@hidden>:
> > i'm not sure what the details are of the texmacs connection
> > but if it starts AXIOMsys directly then there won't be an sman
> > process running so graphics will not work. the easiest test for
> > that case is to see if the axiom browser starts when you start
> > axiom from texmacs. if not then the texmacs interface is probably
> > only running the AXIOMsys image.
>
> If the TeXmacs plugin for Axiom has been kept in the same state as I
> left it, this plugin starts AXIOMsys directly.

Is that for the Windows version of Axiom?

When I try to run tm_axiom (which I thought
was runable before) it gives this:

E:\dev\axiom\mnt\windows\bin>tm_axiom
☻verbatim:☻channel:prompt♣☻latex:\red$\rightarrow$\ ♣♣☻verbatim:
☻channel:prompt♣☻latex:\red$\rightarrow$\ ♣♣☻verbatim:<ENTER>
☻channel:prompt♣☻latex:\red$\rightarrow$\ ♣♣☻verbatim:^C

(I added <ENTER> to show that I pressed Enter there.)

--
Herb