bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Send mail using KDE right-click menu?

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: [linuxiran] Send mail using KDE right-click menu?
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:06:59 -0400

Hello!
This may seem like a sumb question but I've Googling for about an hour and I
could not find and answer.
I've got used to e-mailing files using right mouse click (like in Windowz) and
I really miss that in KDE. I want to know if there is a way to edit KDE's
right mouse click menu (I don't even know what it's called) and add a link to
KMail or something (like "Creat CD with K3B" but instead "send mail with
KMail" or something)!
If someone could help me with this I'd really appriciate it.

Hooman

--
Hooman Baradaran
address@hidden