cardinal-dev

Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!

From: Erik Bågfors
Subject: Re: [Cardinal-dev] Ping?!
Date: 12 Nov 2002 16:12:52 +0100

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 15:41, David Robins wrote:
> Is this list still alive?  There's nothing in the archives
> (http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/cardinal-dev/) since September.  If not,
> where's a good place to go to talk about and perhaps help with compiling
> Ruby to Parrot?

You're in the right place but there has been no activity.

Should we get this thing started??  Could people please say if they are
interested in helping and what they want to do?

Personally I don't want to work on the compiler but I'd love to work on
the PMC/Classes stuff.  I've just been tooooo busy to even start that
work but I hopefully will soon.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | address@hidden
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273