make dist fixes

From: Brian Jones
Subject: make dist fixes
Date: 07 Feb 2002 09:26:11 -0500

I just checked in a set of fixes to help get make dist to work.  I've
run into a problem with the generated Makefiles that comes from one of
the auto* tools.  The distclean-compile: target for the native
directories (native/fdlibm in example) looks like this.

distclean-compile:
        -rm -f *.tab.c

 $(DEPDIR)/dtoa.Plo
 $(DEPDIR)/e_acos.Plo
 $(DEPDIR)/e_asin.Plo
 $(DEPDIR)/e_atan2.Plo
 $(DEPDIR)/e_exp.Plo

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/cbj/cvs/classpath/build/native/fdlibm'
Makefile:263: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cbj/cvs/classpath/build/native/fdlibm'

This appears traceable back to automake, which generated this.

distclean-compile:
        -rm -f *.tab.c

@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@

I think Tom works on automake, I'm hoping he can help answer the
question of how to fix or work around this.  I'm using automake 1.5.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>