Re: make dist fixes

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: make dist fixes
Date: 08 Feb 2002 00:00:57 -0500

The release is planned for tomorrow, but we haven't had the chance to
have folks test a pre-release .tar.gz.  For me, make distcheck fails
for unknown reasons at this time, but I've been able to build and
install and use classpath with orp from this pre-release.

I've placed a pre-release file at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/classpath/classpath-0.03-pre1.tar.gz

Please try it, tomorrow night I can release a final .tar after
problems are fixed.  In the time I have, I could not make it possible
to include generated JNI header files, so a user would need gcjh if
configuring with --enable-jni or for two points use the version I
wrote and stuck into classpath-tools with a working VM.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>