generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni

From: Eric Blake
Subject: generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:52:18 -0700

I'm looking at updating java.lang.Character to JDK 1.4 specs (and
Unicode 3.0).  Does anyone know what programs generated
gnu/java/locale/*.uni?  I ask because I need to add more information to
each character to cover the new DIRECTIONALITY category designations.

If the generation program is not currently in the distribution, I'll
write up a quick Java program and add it to Classpath.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer