glibj.zip can be build again (Was: generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: glibj.zip can be build again (Was: generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni)
Date: 18 Feb 2002 21:48:26 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 21:05, Eric Blake wrote:

> I just committed an update based on Artur's code.  And since the
> database is no longer a binary file, you should have no problems using
> it straight out of CVS for another run through Mauve.

Yeah! No more Character depends on java.io bootstrap issues. This makes
it possible to generate the zip file again. I will enable it in the
build stuff again. Remember to run aclocal; autoheader; automake;
autoconf and ./configure next time you CVS update to enable it.

When using orp this means that your orp script can be changed to
something like:

CLP=/usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip:.
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/classpath/lib/classpath
/home/elsschot/mark/src/orp-1.0.9/mains/orp/Linux/dbg/orp -swapjit 0 1
-classpath $CLP $*)

Cheers,

Mark