GNU Classpath 0.06 created

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: GNU Classpath 0.06 created
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:25:47 +0200

Hi,

Although I don't have access yet to alpha.gnu.org to publish the release
I have already created the 0.06 release tarball. I also tagged the CVS
tree as 'classpath-0_06-release'.

Current tarball can be found at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/classpath-0.06.tar.gz

It has the following MD5 sum:
d6f6506790d1166d0cd20dcde3221297  classpath-0.06.tar.gz

I will make the real announcement about 0.06 as soon as it is up at the
official GNU ftp server.

Please feel free to hack on the CVS tree again.

Hope this message makes it to the mailinglist since messages seem to go
very slow the last couple of days.

Cheers,

Mark