classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Activation implementation

From: Andrew Selkirk
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Activation implementation
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:35:12 -0500

Hi,

It looks like activation will require some major plumbing.   At one point, a
number of support classes were sucked up and incorporated directly into the
javax.activation files making the files much more difficult to read and
maintain.  What were the issues/requirements that precipitated this action?

If no one objects, I would like to redesign these files and incorporate some
object design back into them.  On a related issue, what is the package
namespace I should use for these support files?
gnu.classpathx.activation...
classpathx.activation...
others?

Andrew...