classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus

From: Michael Gratton
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:05:55 +1030

Andrew Selkirk wrote:

ANT is awesome!

Ant does indeed, rock. I use it all over the place. But isn't there a license hassle here? Does the incompatibility of the APL mean that you can't redistribute Ant with the source, preventing others from building it? This is IIRC a problem with the GPL, but I'm not sureg about the LGPL.

Mike.

--
Mike Gratton <address@hidden>
  Leader in leachate production and transmission since 1976.