classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] ANT build in infobus
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:08:59 +1100

At 02:05 PM 12/3/01 +1030, Michael Gratton wrote:
Ant does indeed, rock. I use it all over the place. But isn't there a license hassle here? Does the incompatibility of the APL mean that you can't redistribute Ant with the source, preventing others from building it?

if this is the case would this constraint prevent us from shipping build.xml files? if we're to use junit for regression testing, users still have to go and download it from junit.org. they can also go and download ANT. makes sense?

cheers;
rsn