Re: Future of cons?

From: Brad Garcia
Subject: Re: Future of cons?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Nadim Khemir wrote:

> Before I get to the serious stuff I'd like to comment a mail that
> pissed me off.
> Wake up
> Doug, the web site is a mess, it waists new comers and old users time
> because YOU think it's OK to wait another month and another month to take
> away a broken version. If the web page IS the place where things are to be
> found than it HAS to be right. Find someone else to run the web site or find
> a better system.

Nadim, I'm really getting sick of your attitude.

Doug is not the web site maintainer.  It's not his job.

Stop acting like a jerk, and realize that Doug was *volunteering*
to take over some *minimal* duties since nobody else (including YOU)
was stepping forward to take over this stuff.

Doug is to be commended and appreciated.

If YOU have specific changes that you would like to make to CONS, then
by all means, go ahead and make them.  If you want to have rational,
CALM discussions about where you think CONS should go in the future, then
again, please post here.

But if you are going to continue to whine, complain, and act like a jerk
towards other list members, then I would much rather you go away.

Brad Garcia