Re: [GNU/consensus] Fwd: FYI: Securing the Future of the Social Web with

From: Vincenzo Tozzi
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] Fwd: FYI: Securing the Future of the Social Web with Open Standards
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:29:42 +0200

Alo to all!

Massa HK?

How's going?

Il 22/07/2013 21:28, hellekin ha scritto:
> *** That is the challenge we need to overcome! Two days ago I was
> sitting in a library with a friend and I was proposing that we
> could bring 10 developers from various projects and sequestrate
> them in a cheap country to fix the inter-project communication for
> good. That would not take a lot of investment to do it under nice
> weather conditions, for 6 months to a year, and it certainly
> wouldn't take that long to move from the actual mess to properly
> functioning grassroots federation. We could do that with the
> Mocambos network in Brazil (Vince?).

Working on.. we are getting more solid and we can host hackers for
residency and development in next months..

I didn't follow all the thread .. well.. trying to share some bits..

.. our vision probably doesn't fit to all.. we're mainly a network of
quilombos (afrodescendants rural and urbans), indigenous and suburbs
communities.. (around 200 communities, ~120 with sat low band connection)

.. being inspired by local traditions and cultures we try to create a
digital and virtual dimension that follow and respect our needings..

Compressing..
* The first fight is for land, also digital one (Infrastructure)
* Eventually connected. Freedom to turn off the system (Asyncronous)
* Follow and empower real life connections (Decentralized + Federated)
* These tecnomacumbas belong to people.. (Agile + Docs + Communities) :)

So .. in Baoba's Path (Rota dos Baobás)
we're going on Baobáxia ..
http://wiki.mocambos.net/wiki/NPDD/Baobáxia

Abraço,
Vince

- --
NPDD - Núcleo de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento Digital
Casa de Cultura Tainã / Rede Mocambos / Mercado Sul / Altakamul