Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Fwd: FYI: Securing the Future of the

From: elijah
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Fwd: FYI: Securing the Future of the Social Web with Open Standards
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:28:46 -0700

On 07/25/2013 08:04 AM, carlo von lynX wrote:
> how much do i get for this free review of the usefulness of the LEAP strategy?

It was nice of you to read it, but it would have been better if you
tried to understand it.

Either you are not operating in good faith or you have a mental block
against hearing any ideas that are not peer-to-peer. Either way, I don't
think it is productive for us to continue interacting.

> well, maybe you have changed the definition of federation so much that the
> criticism no longer applies?

you continue to critique what you want to believe we are doing, rather
than taking any time to critique what we are actually doing. good night
sir, please don't write again.

-elijah