dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] 2.0.6 released

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.6 released
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:45:26 +0100

Hi,

Dazuko version 2.0.6 has now been officially released. This new version includes some fixes for Linux 2.6 stacking and also supports the 2.6.11 and 2.6.12-rc1 Linux kernels. No other changes have been made since all new development is taking place in the 2.1.x branch.

I should be posting 2.1.0-pre3 within the next few days. I am really happy with it but there are some things that I am concerned about. There have already been major internal reworkings to clean up and improve performance, but there is still much to be done. I am going to try to do it all before the official 2.1.0 release, but I am making it my goal for the 2.1.x series.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer