ddd

Re: DDD-3.3.8 on HPUX-11.x

From: Tom Wurgler
Subject: Re: DDD-3.3.8 on HPUX-11.x
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:57:54 -0500 (EST)

Recently Andrew Gaylard <address@hidden> wrote:

Andrew> Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:52:50 +0200
Andrew> From: Andrew Gaylard <address@hidden>
Andrew> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1)
Gecko/20021003
Andrew> CC: address@hidden

Andrew> Tom Wurgler wrote:
Andrew> > Super!
Andrew> >
Andrew> > I did specify where to find Athena ok.  How do I tell it to do things
Andrew> > statically?

Andrew> You need to replace the "-lXm" in the final link line with
Andrew> "/usr/lib/libXm.a".  So either copy-n-paste the whole line,
Andrew> or edit the makefile.

Ok, I don't mean to be slow here, but I am obviously doing something wrong.
Can you just send me the edited makefile?  We are talking about the one in the
ddd dir?

             Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
       May not be copied or disseminated without express written consent
                     of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.