ddd

Re: X11 libs in "wrong" place on Solaris?

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: X11 libs in "wrong" place on Solaris?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:42:35 -0000

Hi,

With no data, nothing will get fixed. If you fancy having a go,
get the source from the CVS repository. Install the right versions
of autoconf/automake/libtool somewhere. Update your PATH
variable so that you can access to the autotools. Next use
CVSMake to build the code.

The code that looks for location of X is in acinclude.m4.

Good luck,