ddd

Re: About porting to Qt.

From: jose maria gomez
Subject: Re: About porting to Qt.
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 20:05:42 +0200

Peter, you cant imagine how happy I have became reading your email. First of
all, I would like to clear that I though that DDD project was died becuase
DDD was looking for a new maintainer since 2008/03/03. However it seems that
you were working on it, and not only that, but also you have done a very good
work.
I was thinking about to decouple it as well, but it seems you have done it
already.
My idea was to put Qt over it, but as you can say we could have the same core
with different GUIs. We could work together.

I dont know anything about gtkmm so I cant not help you a lot with this, but
we could work together in the Core and doing some GUI hacking for ourselves
(Qt and Qtkmm)

I am going to read and read your email again to go into details but I wanted
to write this proposal to you as soon as possible.

I fell very happy with your so important contribution.

One othe question, why havent you applied to be the official maintainer if you
were working on it already?