Few improvements for androideabi board

From: Alexander Ivchenko
Subject: Few improvements for androideabi board
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:34:58 +0400

Hi,

After I sent the previous patch for bridge-method testing, a lot of
things have happened. Particularly the following commit:

commit 33b71e46c0a27fee374a922eb0792b9c618c54a8
Author: Rob Savoye <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 11:13:13 2013 -0700

    new support for remote testing on Android.

.., which solved almost all of our problems. So the patch that is
pending review (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/dejagnu/2013-02/msg00000.html)
Is no longer needed (but there is a still open question about Tizen..)

However, we would still like to tune things up a little bit with
androideabi board:

* Added 'process_multilib_options ""' setting
* Use $android_tmp_dir for testing, if it was previously defined,
otherwise - use default folder
* Remove hard-coded android flags: -mandroid -static
* Added set of executable permission on device for pushed binaries
* Change folder to android_tmp_dir before run
* Added "cross" target flag, which means that we'll use different
non-native way of testing (target_triplet != host_triplet, debug
bridge).
This needed to pass target selector check and catch right conditions
to remote_upload for androideabi board.

Is the attached patch OK?

thanks,
Alexander