discuss-gnu-electric

Re: How to aggregate separate wells?

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: How to aggregate separate wells?
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:25:14 -0700

> work.  It removes all pure layer nodes and calculates new ones.  You might
> want to simply place one large one with "New Pure Layer Node".

I did so, but each well auto-place removes them. I take it you recommend
ignoring the well spacing DRC warnings until the very end, right?

I usually don't get these warnings. But if you know that the well will be alright later, you can ignore them.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to define keyboard macros.

The short answer is "no". However, the GUI is built on top of a lower-level command language that does support macros. So, if you can get to that lower level, you can program almost anything (the GUI, for example). What kind of macros would you like to define?

   -Steve