[Discuss-gnuradio] FC3 build problems

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC3 build problems
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:22:28 -0800

Hi,

I've heard a report of a build problem on FC3 when trying to build the
new usrp tarball.  The problem is that are now trying to link with
libpython2.3, which apparently FC3 doesn't have.

Can any other FC3 users confirm or deny this problem?
Does anyone know if there's an FC3 RPM that contains libpython2.3.so?

If FC3 doesn't have this, I'll regenerate new tarballs, but first I
though I'd ask for additional eyes on the problem.

Thanks,
Eric