[Discuss-gnuradio] No better

From: Robert W. McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No better
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:49:21 -0500

After one of your earlier messages, I decided to clean out my CVSROOT
and start again from scratch to see if I could get by without copying
Makefile.in.  I noticed that some things were not being built, so the
clean start.

No joy.

Here is the  first warning in this

n4hy:/usr/local/GnuRadio/gr-build # ./for-all-dirs ../buildit 2>&1 | tee make.log
>>> /usr/local/GnuRadio/gr-build/gnuradio-core
/usr/share/aclocal/cppunit.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_CPPUNIT

and here is where it loses it:

checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/shared_ptr.hpp... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
>>> build FAILED in /usr/local/GnuRadio/gr-build/gnuradio-core

I am completely unfamiliar with cppunit but I installed it 3 days ago for this purpose.

Idea?

Bob