RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No better

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No better
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:16:08 -0000

Matt:

What are the right versions and where is this list?

I am running Suse 9.2 and it has all the SUSE updates.

It has autoconf 2.9, automake 1.9.1, libtool 1.5.8

Anyway.  Third time is the charm.

Once again, for the heck of it after someone said to
do bootstrap twice (so I did buildit twice which calls
bootstrap twice), I did checkout then

./for-all-dirs ../buildit 2>1& | tee make.log

and boom, it all started running.  It is all a mystery typical of
large complex projects. ;-).  It has been going for an hour
so I assume all is well

Anyway, on to development rather than installation.

Thanks for the note, I look forward to the other daughter
cards arrival.

Bob