[Discuss-gnuradio] I built the most recent tarballs on a gentoo/amd64 sy

From: Robert Kelley
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] I built the most recent tarballs on a gentoo/amd64 system
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:19:47 -0800

It works!  At least I was able to run dial-tone.py

I had to create an ebuild for the most recent swig.

I had to change line 529 in fusb_linux.cc because
my pointers are 64 bits  whereas ints are only 32.
I don't have a USRP yet, anyway.

Getting the right version of wxpython working may be a challenge here.

Robert, AC7KE