Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is a ppio_ppdev?

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is a ppio_ppdev?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:08:29 +1030

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:33 am, Stephane Fillod wrote:
[...]
> OK, it's commited to the Hamlib CVS. If you want to give it a try,
> I cannot test that #ifdef'ed code under a non-BSD system :-)

Thanks for the added support.

Digging deeper into the kernel source code, I  noted that whilst the
documentation refers to the ppi(4), the actually driver isn't implemented in
NetBSD.

I've started to write the missing driver, however, I'm changing jobs at the
moment and it will take me a little longer before it can be tested.

cheerio Berndt
--
Every man who says frankly and fully what he thinks is doing a public service.
[Leslie Stephen]