Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 2.6 release!

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 2.6 release!
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:11:22 +1030

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:44, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:57, Eric Blossom wrote:
> > The long awaited 2.6 release is out!
> >
> > There are new tarballs for everything.  It now includes sending and
> > receiving data at up to 1Mbit/sec using GMSK. There's also support for
> > the new USRP Flex 400 transceiver daughterboards.  Handling of all
> > daughterboards has been unified, so most apps will work without
> > modification on any of them. For those of you interested in data
> > networking, see especially gnuradio-examples/python/gmsk2. We've got a
> > basic framework in place to allow you to build and experiment with
> > your own MACs. 2.6 includes the "null MAC".  A carrier sense MAC is
> > the next logical step.
> >
> > Tarballs on ftp.gnu.org or see http://comsec.com/wiki?GnuRadio2.X
> > for links.
>
> G'day Eric,
>
> Many thanks for GNU Radio 2.6!
>
> The new release no longer installs the documentation. Am I been missing
> something?

I should correct this. The documentation for gnuradio-core doesn't get
installed using the new tarballs, however, other docs such as those for the
usrp module are installed. Has anyone built and installed the new release
using the tarballs and did it install the docs for gnuradio-core?

I never got involved with doxygen and I'm somewhat clueless at the moment.

Any help appreciated.

cheerio Berndt