Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with SWIG and c++ templates...

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with SWIG and c++ templates...
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:42:36 -0400

On Aug 11, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos wrote:
I took a look at the example you pointed out (gri_agc).

I guess what I I didn't make clear earlier is that
the situation I described actually WORKS (make, make check succeed)
when quick_sort_index.* implements an actual function and not a c++ templete without even having a .i file.
The problem arises ONLY when I change it to a c++ function template.

(Michael, is this exactly what you meant?)

Yes.