Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages???

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian packages???
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:38:50 -0400

Which embedded system are you working on? What is the CPU? Mostly just curious.

I'm working on an ARM9 right now running Debain (Sarge I think; I'm new to Linux, though I know the version is 2.4.26, which is kind of old), and it's a royal PITA to get anything either compiled directly on or cross-compiling to (from either a Linux or OSX box). I would - love- for a debian GNURadio package for ARM, so that I can concentrate my efforts in other areas. - MLD