Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCR-100 as a frontend ?

From: George Barrinuevo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCR-100 as a frontend ?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:10:23 -0800 (PST)

I have a PCR-1000 (similar to PCR-100).  Where can I
find the instructions to tap the 10.7 Mhz IF for this
receiver?  The Data Jack output is the FM
Discriminator which is not as good as the 10.7 Mhz IF.

Also, once you tap the 10.7 Mhz IF, where does it
connect on the Basic RX board?  If it connects using
the SMA connector, what is the method to solder the
wires from the 10.7 Mhz IF to the SMA cable?

Thanks,