Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Modulator Discontinuity

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Modulator Discontinuity
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:45:32 -0500

On 2/12/07, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
I tried it with the samples.txt and the random source doing 1's and 0's.
The constellation doesnt seem to be showing a discontinuity. I attached
the screenshot. Maybe this is a bug in the newer version of the GMSK
code? I am running whatever I checked out of the release branch a month
ago. -Josh

Very interesting.  I am running on Cygwin, and I am using the 3.0.2
release tarball from the website, not any SVN checkout.

I'll try to investigate this further on my end.

Thanks,
Brian