Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compile failure of svn head with slightly old ins

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compile failure of svn head with slightly old install
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:26:50 -0500

On Feb 23, 2007, at 7:20 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:
The build tree should be linking against the build tree
(non-installed) libs.

This was the issue I came up against when working on the 3.0 release branch recently - I had a previous install of the GR trunk to which the current compile was trying to link. Since the 3.0 release doesn't "know" about libgromnithread, while the trunk relies upon it, the branch wouldn't compile since it was trying to link against non- built tree libraries. Once I removed the trunk's install everything went OK ... I really have no idea it was still around, since I had already "uninstall"ed it but apparently some of the files didn't get removed by the uninstaller. - MLD