[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 for FRS -- Newbie

From: TGV
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 for FRS -- Newbie
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

I am doing a SDR project at University and we need to use the RFX400
daugtherboard to implement FRS radio. We are developping our code in C++, so
we can use the python library of gnu radio.

I would like to know where to get started to configure the RFX400 card using
the USRP API (mainly usrp_standard and usrp_basic classes). I found the
function write_io and read_io, but I don't have any information how to use
the I/0.

Thanks for your help.