Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 for FRS -- Newbie

From: TGV
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX400 for FRS -- Newbie
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the answer.

I had already figure out there was no c++ driver for the rfx dboard.

Is there any documentation we can use to develop some drivers for the RFX400
board in C++?
I was able to select the SMA connector to use and its way (RX or TX) by
looking in the schematic. But, for they other things like select the
bandwith and frequency, or simply turn on the card, I didn't find yet. I
assume that I could find some answer in the Python code, but it is a long
process.
So all information will be useful.

Thanks again.