[Discuss-gnuradio] Could this output be a problem with my Hardware or th

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Could this output be a problem with my Hardware or the python codes?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:55:53 +0100

Hey all,

 May be my question could be out of topic as it is can be a hardware problem, so excuses.

 The Thing is....I am using USRP with XCVR2450 Tranciever to develop a doppler radar(in duplex mode).
 So, I was checking out my devices.

When I use USRP_fft.py just to see the environment signals without enabling my USRP_siggen.py, I see a certain signal level.
Then when i start to transmit and recieve in duplex mode running  these two python codes simultaneously in different shell scripts; the signal(FFT) level
I am recieving decreases too much. Normally, I should get a more strong recieved signal rather since I am transmitting.

So, does anyone has experience in this stuff ? If so, what do you think is the problem? could it be a problem with my Trancievers.

Thank you!

Bruhtesfa