Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Could this output be a problem with my Hardware o

From: ali siddiqi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Could this output be a problem with my Hardware or the python codes?
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:59:14 +0500

Are you trying to simultaneously transmit and receive with the XCVR2450?  Because it doesn't do that -- it does not do FDD.  The RFX-series will work in full duplex mode, but you still need to put them on different frequencies.

If you really need to do this with the XCVR2450, then you will need two of them.

Matt

I have one USRP and 2 pairs of BASIC TX and BASIC RX daughter cards. Can i use the transmitter and the receiver at the same time?
Is there any python program implementing this?

Ali