Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't set center frequency of USRP2 w/DBSRX

From: spaceyaeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't set center frequency of USRP2 w/DBSRX
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am having a similar problem as mentioned by Moeller in his message. I have
made the required modifications to be USRP2 + DBSRX.  All I see is a noise
floor when I try usrp2_fft.py. I am inputting 2.165 GHz signal through RF
In. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Do I need external Ref clock?
How can I do the basic test of receiving the carrier signal and displaying
it ?

Any help to this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Amee

Moeller wrote:

>>The system is kind of working, but usrp2_fft.py reports Failed (or Invalid
if there's a typo) for every frequency we enter regardless