Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions

From: Eric Schneider
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:32:26 -0600

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 23:25 +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:

> Unfortunately :
>
> Error (10663): Verilog HDL Port Connection error at
> rx_buffer_inband.v(273): output or inout port "num_packets" must be
> connected to a structural net expression
>
> And altough I'm fluent in VHDL, I have no idea about that verilog code
> ... I have no idea what that code is trying to do.

It's entirely possible for that version to have a syntax error.  There
was a bad array declaration that an older Quartus would accept and a
newer one rejected.  The newer one was more correct.  :-/

I'm not going to have the time this week, but I'll see if I can get the
most recent version (very few changes) available via git somewhere.

--ETS