Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:24:49 +0200

Hi,

> It's entirely possible for that version to have a syntax error.  There
> was a bad array declaration that an older Quartus would accept and a
> newer one rejected.  The newer one was more correct.  :-/

I managed to fix it (well, I think I did at least :)

But the generated code, altough meeting fmax constraint, has some
setup/hold violation.

Looking at the path, it seems there are latches (and not register) and
combinatorial signal being used as clocks ... which is frightening for
FPGA code.

> I'm not going to have the time this week, but I'll see if I can get the
> most recent version (very few changes) available via git somewhere.

That'd be great.

    Sylvain