Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Large FFTs

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Large FFTs
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:37:12 +0200

Dear Thomas,

we have found some problems when using USRP2+DBSRX for GPS due to
phase noise. See details in http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/213845

If someone have succeded on this, we would appreciate some hints to
make it work. Our software GPS receiver was not able to track signals,
while it run smoothly when using USRP1 + DBSRX without modification.

Best regards,
Carles Fernandez