Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/gnuradio Issues in OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/gnuradio Issues in OS X
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:04:37 -0400

I just updated to the latest GIT master & indeed "make check" fails in gr-usrp with the "Symbol not found: _usb_debug" in gr-usrp if MacPorts 'libusb-compat' is installed -- thanks for the pointer, Mark. I'll request in MacPorts that the PKGCONFIG file for 'libusb-compat' be renamed to reflect that (may or not work). And for GNU Radio, I'm tweaking the config/usrp_libusb.m4 script to also check for the symbol "_usb_debug" when a legacy library is found (the 'compat' version does not have this symbol). I'll create a branch for testing later today if all goes well. - MLD