Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:58:35 -0500

On 01/18/2014 01:49 AM, Nikos Balkanas wrote:

Sorry, can't do. As i mentioned before, it is not my code to port :-(. Subversion is still around and good. I have downloaded the first revision from 2006. However, I can't tell which version is and it has a bug, so it cannot build. Thanx for all your help, i still hope that someone will remember smt to help me find it. It is really unfortunate that you don't keep versions in your sources, like most opensource does. In the future a new versioning system will come out, and you will have the same exact problem with git. :-(

So, just to clarify.  The code in question is closed-source, and you can't get the source code to modify it?

If it's directly linked with Gnu Radio libraries, that's a bit of a legal problem...