Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 18:37:19 +0200

Just to update you.
It seems that the repository has gnuradio >= 3.0. It is impossible to tell in those old revisions the version number (no cmake, no git tags) but getting the earliest revision from 3/2006, I came across a Changelog with entries since 7/2006! Go figure! The changeover to 3.0 given by Nick was from 6/2006

It seems I cannot use anything from your repository.

Thanks again for your help ;-)
Nikos

[...snipped...]