Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?

From: numeric
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:27:45 -0700 (MST)

Hello Marcus, thank you for your suggestion.
A QT scope capable of displaying Lissajous patterns would solve my problem.

Hardware analogy:
Most hardware scopes can be set up in an XY mode without difficulty. In my
case a hardware scope with two inputs to display the complex input ( Y axis
) and a third channel for the X axis, would work. I even have a 4 channel
scope that would work nicely in the hardware world. However I prefer to
solve the scope function using the GNU radio companion.

My objective is to create a vector network analyzer using the Ettus b200
USRP board. It can provide a sweep rf output and simultaneously receive the
in phase and quadrature phase reflection component. While it is possible to
trigger the X axis; I would prefer to use the actual sweep waveform for the
X axis.

Rob