Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:57:17 +0200

Hi Numeric,

have you tried my constellation sink approach? Pretty sure it works well [1].

By the way, the USRPs are not calibrated measurement equipment, which means that you will have to calibrate the amplitude response at each frequency/gain/sampling rate/master clock rate combination you want to use yourself first, for both channels. The second problem is that after every tuning, the phase relationship between the TX and the RX LO will be random.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] http://imgur.com/a/YjF25#0