Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?

From: numeric
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT scope block?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:30:25 -0700 (MST)

Hello Marcus,

I did try the constellation sink approach. The result seemed to be scatter
plot without a solid trigger lock. A trigger may not work because the Y
complex waveform provides no repeating pattern.
At this point, I think I could achieve faster results by writing my own code
rather than using python and gnuradio for the VNA project. Using Delphi, I
could easily use the Ettus DLL. I have been using Delphi since it's
beginning and speed has always been my priority. Delphi generates compiled
code and runs FAST! Even faster than C++ compiled code that I have run speed
comparisons. Also no need for QT.

Thank you for your follow up response, I appreciate your suggestion.
Rob.