Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird install problem, GR 3.7.8.1

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird install problem, GR 3.7.8.1
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 02:11:27 -0300

On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:03:42 -0300
John Coppens <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd  like to have a go at debugging this, but due to gnuradio's size I have
> no real idea how to start. Can anyone give me a pointer?

Investigating a little, I found that the strange directory structure seems to
come from a call to 'self.platform.load_block_tree'. Manually navigating the
treestore after that call (in BlockTreeWindow.py), the strange structure is
already there.

I've been tracing around in that function, but it's 2 AM, so I'll have to
postpone further investigation till tomorrow... (and this is stretching my
knowledge of Python)

John