Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird install problem, GR 3.7.8.1

From: Frederick E. Stevens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird install problem, GR 3.7.8.1
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:00:49 -0600

John,

Thank you for the fix. I created a patch for the gnuradio.SlackBuild and re-built gnuradio. No more strange menus. Everything else seems to be working just fine. The patch was added to the SlackBuild just after the line:
cd $PRGNAM-$VERSION

with the following line:
patch -p0 <$CWD/BlockTreeWindow.py.patch

Sorry for the weird patch.  It works, that's all.

Thanks again!

Fred