[Discuss-gnuradio] Editing usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Fikrat Al-Kazimi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Editing usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 00:05:31 +0200

Hi guys,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm been searching a lot and I read that if I want to measure the absolute power ( in W or dBm ) using the usrp_spectrum_sense.py, then I must calibrate the USRP by injecting a signal of known physical power.

Can someone please walk me through the calibration steps? How can I accomplish this and what do I edit in the code after calibration is complete to help me sense the absolute power instead of power_dB?

Thank you for your help!